Book your trip now for an experience of a lifetime. Join us on a Canyoneering, Rock Climbing, Rappelling or National Park Photography OR Fiery Furnace tour. Take a look at the faces of many people who had their first desert [...]
Moab's premier adventure tours guiding service
Our rock climbing, canyoneering, and rappelling trips take you to the most spectacular arches, towers, faces, and slot canyons in the Canyonlands region. For beginners to experts, individuals, families, and groups of all sizes, we will deliver a unique experience that you will be talking about for years.
- When I first climbed with Eric I had very limited experience rock climbing. I became totally hooked on climbing. Eric's an awesome guide. He has a natural talent for teaching and a real passion for climbing that's contagious. With Eric, not only are you learning something new, you're having a great time. And no one knows Moab and the surrounding areas better. I will continue to come back and climb with Eric every chance I get. - Cherie, South Carolina
- Just wanted to thank you for such a great trip. Wall Street, and Indian Creek were amazing. Your enthusiasm about the desert is contagious. I have told Cherie more than once that the only person having more fun than me during our trips is Eric. Keep up the great work. - Ken, South Carolina
- Thank you so much for all your help. We certainly appreciated your knowledge of photography, geology and the history of Moab. - Arnie & Bobbie, California
- Thanks so much for the amazing adventure you brought us on. You made my wife's first rappel memorable, not only for her, but for me watching. I would have never been able to get her to do that on my own. You made us feel at ease and totally appreciate our surroundings. Your knowledge of the area is amazing and I hope I can remember all the plants and layers of sandstone you pointed out, not to mention all the rock art! The next time we come to Moab, and it Will be soon, Windgate Adventures will be our guides for sure!! - Doug and Lynn, California
- Thank you so much for the great climb! Your passion for climbing and your knowledge and appreciation of the natural surroundings made the experience even that much better. As a soccer mom who is afraid of heights, you managed to make me feel incredibly safe and secure! Thanks for taking such good care of me and for introducing me to the best adventure I have enjoyed in many years! I have the bug, I can hardly wait to come back for more. - Jen B., Colorado